Tuesday, December 14, 2010

QWOP Download - Tips and Tricks : Very honest if I said in play QWOP game, makes me frustrated . When my niece downloading QWOP and playing this game, I was curious to try it.

QWOP game proved to have sufficient controls are difficult to control. I'm curious to try it many times, how tricks to play QWOP this game? ...

Apparently in play Qwopgames, we have to be very patient and takes its own strategy. Tricks and tips QWOP play games, this game really depends on the timing.

QWOP Download - Tips and Tricks

Four button functionality. Use the 'Q' and 'W' keys to control your thighs and the 'O' and 'P' keys to control your calves.

We can sharing strategy to play QWOP , a little of my experience when playing this game. Q and W keys are useful for controlling the thighs pressed together when we take the start, as it approached the line to make the leap you have to run as tight as you can. Do not lose the momentum to make the leap ... and in my opinion, this is very much depending on felling.

Very likely you have a better tip, you can share about how to play the QWOP which can be downloaded for free this is.