Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I am Number Four Online

Watch I am Number Four Online Megavideo: The film is adapted from the novel of the same title is "I am Number Four" was written by Jobie Hughes and James Frey, got the attention of film lovers. Iam Number Four is an American teen science fiction movie. The film I am Number Four was directed by DJ Caruso, starring Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant, Teresa Palmer, Dianna Agron, Kevin Durand, and Callan McAuliffe. written scenarios Al Gough, Miles Millar, and Marti Noxon. The film I am Number Four was produced by Michael Bay via DreamWorks.

Synopsis I am Number Four Movie: The film tells the 9 alien from the planet Lorien who fled to earth because hunted Mogadorians who intends to destroy the race of Lorien. The film I am Number Four is John Smith (Alex Pettyfer), John is the leader of an ninth alien from the planet's Lorien. But they also have a protective, ie Guardian, Henri (Timothy Olyphant) who has the advantage in combat, other than that the Guardian also has speed strength and agility as well as fire resistant and heat, and power to produce light from his hand.

Furthermore, I am Number Four Movie tells how The Mogadorians, led by Commander (Kevin Durand) chasing them down to earth. Three Lorien can be destroyed by Mogadorians. John Smith realized that they could be passing away by The Mogadorians in a row, and he is the next target. John Smith is the next number, he was the one I am Number Four.

In saving themselves from the pursuit of the enemy, John Smith and Henry moved from Florida to Paradise, Ohio. Next they met John and Sam Goode (Callan McAuliffe) to find out how to fight the Mogadorians. At I am Number Four Online is not only tells about the war, John Smith recounted fell in love with an amateur photographer Sarah Hart (Dianna Agron).

Even on I am Number Four is a problem with Sarah's love of John Smith are adequately serving the story. How did John Smith to save Sarah and himself when they were held captive in a cave by a former Sarah boyfriend is Mark James (Jake Abel).

How to complete the story I am Number Four this movie? ... More preoccupied with watching live I am Number Four movie, or browsing and Watch I am Number Four Megavideo Online on the Internet. In ending the story I am Number Four movie, we'll see Mark James (Jake Abel) who becomes an enemy on earth John finally had saved him. Watch the adventures of John Smith in I am Number Four movie.Posted by News Today, source wiki.